FANDOM


Hello everyone, HibbiGibbi here!

I love to use UO Steam for my Ultima gaming experience. However I started receiving the subject error message when I got a computer with windows 10. I posted the issue onto a forum for UO Gamers Demise but never received a solution. Then one day I stumbled across a solution that worked for me- with some minor tweaks- on a UO Forever forum. I'm posting a link to both the forum posts just in case players here at UO Phoenix ever have this issue and are seeking a resolution.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.